• New player applications are made through the i-court website.
• Click on the “New Player Application” button at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the i-court home page.
• Fill in the information on the screen that comes up.
• After checking the accuracy of the information, click the green-colored “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
• On the new screen you see, the system asks from you the following;
1-Player Registration Certificate
3-It will ask you to upload a Payment Receipt.
After filling in the registration document that you will download and print from the same page, take a picture of it and your identity and upload it to the relevant places. For the receipt, you can make the payment to the relevant account and upload the receipt, or leave it blank and pay by credit card when your License number is reached.
Turkey Tennis Federation Account Information
Vakıflar Bank (Anafartalar Branch)
Branch Code: 065
Account number: 00158007296363870
IBAN No: TR61 0001 5001 5800 7296 3638 70
Cost: It will ask you to upload the receipt showing that you have paid the license fee for the year you applied for. (If you prepare these documents in advance and upload them to your computer, you will make your application much faster.)
• When you complete the uploads, click on the “Send” section.
• At the end of this process, a temporary password will be sent to the e-mail address you specified,
• At the same time, your application will be forwarded to the federation official.
• The system does not allow you to do anything as a player before the federation official has reviewed and approved your application.
• If there is any deficiency in your temporary password application given to you, it is to allow you to connect to the system and correct these deficiencies.
• When the federation official approves your application, you will be sent a license number and password.
When this information is transmitted, you can now connect to the system with this information and make your transactions as a player.